jueves, 24 de abril de 2014

My bicycle

I want to talk about a ride in a bicycle. Funny how these last years of fashion for bicycles arrived to Santiago. There are for everyone, mountain bike, fixies, of ride, with or whitout style, but my favorite it's mine!
My dad gives me a bicycle when I had seventeen years old. His idea was use the bicycle on the city and not use public transport. When I arrived in Santiago city, I couldn’t belive the traffic, cars, people and bicycle everywhere! First I had the impresion, and after I believe me as Schumacher of the bicycle. When the people ask me why don’t change my bicycle, I answer even though my bike is not as fast as others, is very comfortable, and I chose the confort. I really like the basket on bicycles, because we can take so many things, but the best is the grill, my friends enjoy the ride in bicycle at the grill.



The cycling has many advantages at first doing exercise, you avoid the traffic, you have a good mood, don’t pollute. And the most important you feel lighter through life. I think that bicycles are so in fashion and also is very beneficial for good health.

1 comentario:

  1. I also love my bike. And I agree that there may be many more modern models but if you like your and it is Ok for you, there is no need to change it.

    ResponderEliminar