martes, 22 de abril de 2014

Hello everybody, 
Today  I going to talk about my Mp3. I remember  when I was child,  I had a personal stereo, and I listened the casset of shakira and the ateens. After, my dad gave me a  walkman, and i listened the CD of Ska-p and Avril Lavigne. , there  are vivid and  good memories. When I was sixteen years  old I  had in my hands my first  Mp3.  It was 512 kb of memory.  It was very little memory . In my last year of school i lost this mp3, and I was very sad. Finally I found my actually mp3 in the grass of gomez milla, In my  first year of university. And I keep it with affection because it had many memories.

I use my mp3  all day, because i listened the radio, the future radio  is my favorite, and i listened the album of my favorite artist.  I like my mp3 because I think that the music is all in the life. The music gives meaning to many things in life. The music filled with memories the moment present.  For this I don’t imagine my life without my mp3.





            

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario