miércoles, 9 de abril de 2014

Hi everybody,

Today I will tell about my favorite travel. Two years ago I visited with my boyfriend Conguillío National Park. Which has made ​​the range from Temuco. In this park there are several volcanoes that are still active and are really wonderful. In the park there are several lake, each with their margic, personally I liked was green lake and rainbow lake. But the more beatifull was the path of carpenters, where only singing was heard , to reach the end I had a monkey puzzle tree that, her name was « Araucaria Madre ». This place is magic, imagine how many people and situations that tree has survived is really amazing. The lake conguillio is big and deep. There are  boats and kayaks for those who want to know him better. I think that this place is so magic and beatiful and I hope that all chilean people have the oportunity of visit.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario