miércoles, 25 de junio de 2014

why I chose Education


I never thought about studying education, when I was child, I thought being a nurse, but along the way, I discovered the theater, when I finished the school, i wanted to be an actress but my parents told me to think better.
I took a sabbatical year and the government discussed the vocation of teacher scholarship, where students with good score on the PSU could study for free. At that time I worked taking care of a baby, and I loved every day as much as the child learned new things that interested me for being early childhood educator.

In the university I discovered how important are the educators, and the little value that give teachers in the society. I do not value the work of teachers is a way to keep the population controlled, because they are the main emancipatory agent. It is know that early childhood is fundamental fot the integral development of human. Everyone goes through the hands of a teacher.

Although people think that being a teacher is easy, it is not. Being a good career requires hard work, vocation and dedication, if you love what you do, the most damaged children who will not have the opportunity to receive the best of yourself and learning.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario