miércoles, 4 de junio de 2014


Hello everybody, I'm goint to talk about thing that I want to learn: 

Personally, I have always been interested in the thing related with the art. Since girl participated in singing groups, dancing group and what I like to do theater. I dedicate many years of my life doing theater, it was something I really enjoyed and I completely filled, in fact, when I had to choose what to study in the University, I wanted theater, nevertheless, my parent did not think it was a good idea and suggested that I studied other thing before theater. I took a year to think about it, and came to the conclusion that the theater is a art and that more studies are needed vocation and talent.

In mi first year of univertsity, I took a course of theatre, but after that I have not had to act, but I would  take up again, only time will not help me much about it, but I hope to make myself enough time to do what I like

Another activity that I would like to do is yoga. In the university met yoga, and I am very excited about their work not only with the body also the mind, this is an activity that I would like to know more even to become a yogi, jajaja ok not so much.

3 comentarios:

  1. The theather is so fun, ad very rigorous. I think is good to practice for stress. In the same way the yoga is so healthy. Good things to do!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like very much the theatre, I thik you will should restart theatre. C:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Drama is great!! I saw a fantastic play last weekend.

    ResponderEliminar