miércoles, 11 de junio de 2014

Today I'm going to talk about the recycling.

I think that the human is one being very bad for this world. Ambition for power of a few people has our planet in the limit of life. Whole forests have been destroyed to construct buildings, roads, houses and factories, without regard to the nature and animals there there. River contaminated, polluted air, forests destroyed, contaminated food. Although no future for our society?

There are solucion, and is it the recycling, but not many people are aware of how important recycling is to live in a better world. Not everyone knows that although recycling is not the ultimate solution to the pollution, if it helps to not worsen the problem. I do not think that recycling is the ultimate solution, but if it makes us more aware of our actions, and empathic with the rest of society.

I hope that my children can see a cleaner and better world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario